Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Andrea & Craig ~ December 30, 2006

I have been bad at updating my blog lately, and have entirely missed quite a few weddings, but hopefully I'm getting back on track now that the holiday rush is over. My last wedding of 2006 was December 30th at Victoria Hall in Cobourg. I think that Christmas has got to be one of the nicest times to get married. The hall was decked out in beautiful Christmas colour, lights and trees everywhere. It was just stunning. The bride and I were amused to discover that we had been locker partners at CDCI West in Grade 9. :) It was nice to see so many folks from the West at the wedding.

Andrea and Craig flew in from New Brunswick for their wedding, and I'm sure it was an absolute whirlwind of a holiday. Christmas is stressful enough, but I can only imagine how hard it would be to add a wedding to the mix! :)

Thank you both for inviting us to share your day with you!






No comments: