Thursday, January 24, 2008

The Chanteuse and the Magic Man...

Beth (who is a singer) and Jamie (Magician extraorinaire) had an exciting secret wedding planned in November, and they asked me to join them a few weeks before hand at the historic Victoria Hall for some secret engagement photos. We had a blast using the stage and the hall to our every advantage. Since there was no pressure to stick to a strict timeline, we had lots of fun trying out some new ideas. Shortly after these were done, I recieved a beautiful thankyou gift in the mail from the lovely couple, and I wanted to make sure I let them know who much their thoughtfulness was appreciated! As it turns out, I am photographing the wedding of Beths son and daughter-in-law-to-be in the Summer of 2009, so we will get a chance to work together soon!

Thanks again Beth and Jamie! :)







No comments: