Thursday, January 24, 2008

The Many Faces Of Steve...

If you've been at a wedding with me this past year, chances are you've met my assistant, Steve. He's hard to miss....at 6'4", and with a full head of curly red hair, you are definately going to spot him in a crowd. I've had people tell me that they couldn't remember me, but know who I was because they recalled seeing Steve with me at a function. He's a great kid with a huge future, and he's been an awesome assistant to me over the past year. He's also carried hundreds of pounds of gear over the past year for me, and never complained once. Since we just wrapped up our last wedding of the year a few weeks back, I thought I would commemorate the occasion with a look back on the many faces of my assistant, Steve....

Thanks man! :)








...and a couple of team GP...


No comments: