Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Convention!

As many of you know, I spent a week in February at a photography convention in Orlando, Florida, learning as much as I can about the job that I love to do. I was lucky enough to study with such amazing photographers as David Jay, Jenn Hillenga, Joy and Garrett Nudd, Doug Box, Craig Minelly, Mike Fulton, and Suzy Roberts. It was truly an amazing learning experience, and being with so many amazing photographer friends just made it even better. We had a chance to shoot together in our off-time, and it was so fun working together. I truly cannot wait until the next convention, as it provides a chance to learn, reflect, grow and change as a professional. Every time I come home from one of these workshops, I truly marvel at the changes in my work I see right away. I can't wait to see what the next year brings professionally, and to see my photography continue to improve. I don't want my clients to have 'nice photos'....I want them to have lasting heirlooms of their time together with the people they love. I look forward to helping you create those! :)

A few shots from our shoot-out in and around Orlando....









No comments: