Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Old Friends are the Best Kind....

Over the March Break, I had a chance to head up to Guelph, the home of my university years, and many a night spent at the Mustang Ranch. ;) I stayed with a dear friend that I've known since way back when, and her two fantastic boys. It was surreal to be there with so much of my past, and so much of the future as well. Noella, you are as fantastic a friend now as you were way back then, and I'm so glad to have had the chance to photograph you and your boys. I can't wait to come back and see you again when it's not -10 degrees out!!! lol! (Your boys are total troupers!!!)

In a funny aside to this story, my oldest daughter has been mooning around ever since we returned. Apparently she has fallen deeply in love with 14 year old Noah and cannot wait to get back to hang out with him. She is certain that he is her true love....well, at least this week she is! ;)







Of course, one obligatory photo of old friends together again! ;) Me and my BFF, Noella!

No comments: