Monday, February 02, 2009

Kid Pix...only 6 months late....

Okay....in an effort to catch up with the blogging stuff, I am randomly pulling some pictures I should have blogged ages ago. I might never get around to posting everything I should.

One day you might log onto the blog and find some lovely baby photos of your neighbour's kid. Don't be confused if that kid is already in high school. Sometimes I get a *bit* behind in the old blogging....but I am tryin' to catch up! ;)

So here's a few from the 'Holy CRAP That Was A Long Time Ago!' file. :)

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Way back in the fall I took the kiddies out with the intention of getting some cute family photos that we could use in Christmas cards for friends and family. Well, as things tend to, best laid plans went awry and time got away from me...no Christmas cards were sent out this year (my bad!) However, even though the cards never made it out, the photos are on the wall and I have some great pics of my little dolls. Crossing my fingers for next year! :)

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket







No comments: