Tuesday, August 04, 2009

FIRST SESSION in the New Studio!!!

It just so happened that my very first session in my new space happened to be a Personal Session! I really love being able to use natural light in my sessions. It's going to mean lots of new ideas and possibilities for my clients, and I am really excited about that! Jenna (a good friend and local photographer) has been working hard and in her first month of P90X fitness program, and she is looking amazing! Thanks for letting me share these, Jenna!

Also a note to the ladies out there....you have been hitting the gym and working on your tan...perhaps it's time for a fresh session to remind your special someone of how beautiful you are inside AND out! Call the studio to inquire about our Personal Portrait sessions!










No comments: