Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Ch...Ch...Ch....Changes!

Wow! A blog of my very own! :)

Welcome to the first post in my new blog, which will keep everyone up to date on what is going on with the Weatherbees, and also at Gerri Photography, and to share some of the changes that are in store.

As many of you already know, I have temporarily closed the studio down to move to a new location across town! We are re-locating to 40 Percy Street, right off the main Colborne exit on the 401, and about half way to the down town area. I am so excited to be renovating a space that will be dedicated to shooting portrait sessions and greeting clients. The space is being created with the studio in mind, and we are hoping that everything will be finished by the first week of September. I am still taking appointments for on-location family and portrait shoots during the rest of the summer.

I do want to thank all of my loyal (and patient!) customers who have been so great during this very busy time. Thank you to everyone who has made it clear that they think it is worth the wait. I value your loyalty and I am looking forward to getting back in the studio in September to see some of my favorite little customers again!

Another very exciting event is the unveiling of a new website, which should go live in a matter of weeks. I'm just putting the finishing touches on it, and I am looking very forward to getting it up and running.

I will do my best to keep everyone up to date on the progress of the move and renovation, and post examples from some upcoming sessions.

Gerri

No comments: