Saturday, December 23, 2006

Thankyou :)

In just over a week, the calender year will flip once more, and we'll be staring bleary-eyed into the face of 2007. I just wanted to take a moment and reflect on what 2006 has brought to me. I am so thankful for all of the couples, parents, families and individuals who trusted in me to preserve their most important memories over the past year. I have met so many amazing people, and I am truly honoured that they allowed me to share in their lives in 2006.

I am also so thankful for all the photographer friends I have made over the past year. You all have no idea how you have shaped, influenced and inspired me. I am so glad to have met you, and to continue on this incredible journey together. May we continue to create together, and to inspire each other. I cannot wait to see what the next year has in store for us. I know it will bring us creative opportunities and challanges to keep us moving forward.

My most sincere, and humble thanks to all of you...clients and friends, and I wish you all the best in this holiday season.

Gerri

No comments: