Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Weird, wonderful stuff...

If you haven't been tuned into the blog, you may have missed this Two days ago, I found out completely by chance that the wedding previously booked for July 7, 2007 had been cancelled. Unfortunately, the bride didn't tell me for whatever reason, and I found myself unexpectedly without a wedding on the most popular wedding date of the century.

This morning I recieved an interesting email. Quite by chance, a July 7, 2007 bride felt compelled to check the blog today, and saw that her wedding date was suddenly available. She had contacted me over a year ago to photograph her wedding, but of course, I was unavailable at the time. She is having a big, beautiful wedding at Victoria Park/Victoria Hall on July 7, 2007, and I have a job on the big day, once again. :) Fate is an amazing thing....

No comments: