Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Jeni & Scott

Jeni and Scott were married a couple of weeks ago, on the farm where Jeni grew up with her parents north of Belleville. It is a beautiful property, spread out over many acres, and the perfect setting for a wedding. I probably shouldn't mention it, but they had the COOLEST thing there....a margarita truck!!! I kid you not! If I wasn't working, I'd have definately been visiting margaritaville that evening! ;) We took photos all around the farm just as the sun was setting, and it was truly beautiful. Jeni and Scott have been through a lot this past year, so it was amazing to see them share such a beautiful day with their familes and friends.

I look forward to our next session together, when we are going to 'trash' Jeni's dress! Stay tuned! :)








No comments: