Wednesday, August 22, 2007

What's Happening...

Some recent news....

Things have been so unbelievably busy in the past few months. It's been difficult to keep my blog up to date, but I'm going to keep trying! Christmas portrait season seems so far away, but folks are already calling to book now. The current rate for portraits will remain until the beginning of November, and then will be increasing, due to volume. All portraits booked by November 1st will still recieve the old price, regardless of the actual date of the appointment booked. Midday/midweek sessions will continue to be discounted, as they are now. I want to thank all of my clients for the support I have recieved over the past three years I have been in operation, and I am striving to continue to improve the product I deliver to my customers.

In other news....

On my ever expanding search for more and greater opportunities to learn and grow as a photographer, I found myself at one of the most incredible seminars/workshops I've ever been to. Last week, the awesome international photography duo, Bambi Cantrell and Jerry Ghionis came to Toronto for an almost 12 hour, jam-packed seminar. I learned so much, and I am so anxious and excited to start using what I've learned! I am leaving for another seminar in a couple of weeks in Mississippi, and it's going to be another amazing learning opportunity, so if you are one of the couples who have booked me for your 2007 or 2008 wedding, prepare to be put through your paces....photographically speaking, that is!

Also, I just wanted to mention that Rob and I will be seeing many of our upcoming brides at the Northumberland News Bridal Show, at the Best Western on Sunday, September 30th. If you are planning a wedding, or are thinking about planning one, it's a great opportunity to talk to local vendors, and explore the service offered in our community. Come and visit us at the booth, and you can view some of our recent photo and video work. Lasting Memories Bridal is doing the Fashion show, so expect it to be specatular! I hope to see you there! :)

No comments: