Friday, May 01, 2009

Amy and Kyle's 'E' Sesh.... :)

We met up with Amy and Kyle last week to shoot their fusion engagement session. It was another beautiful evening down at the water. There is one word of caution, however. One should be aware that certain days in early spring can bring a yield of flying gnats, the likes of which have only been seen in horror films.....(like OMG!!!!!!!)

Otherwise, it went beautifully! ;) Thanks guys! I look forward to your big day!

Here's the first peek at their fusion engagement video...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are so in Love your work is amazing...Esther and Steph

Unknown said...

- Beautiful!!!

Tracy said...

So good to hear from you again, Gerri! I miss my old blog too. If only I could find a benefactor to supply me with ample amounts of money and time ;)

As always, your pics are beautiful! Keep up the amazing work.