Tuesday, June 02, 2009

BIG STUDIO NEWS!!!!



I am so excited to finally be sharing with everyone that I have taken a store front location in Colborne, and will be opening a commercial location this summer! :) I can't share all the details yet, but the new home of Gerri Photography will be opening late summer, with a Grand Opening in September. I am really excited to be able to offer my clients a bigger location, more sets, limited edition shoots, and other new products and services.

It is amazing to think that my studio has experienced enough growing pains to neccessitate a move to a commercial space!!! I am wild with excitement, and I can't wait to begin seeing clients there! Watch the blog for grand opening information and specials that can only be found on the blog!

Stay tuned, and thank you for your continued support!!!! :)

5 comments:

Karen McAnerin said...

That's awesome!!! BIG Congrats!!
Can't wait to check it out!

Holly said...

YAY!! Good for you girl!! I can't wait to check it out!!

Ruby Rideout said...

I'm so excited for you Gerri! I can't wait to see your new place, whether it be in person or in pictures. So happy my dearest!!

Plus...I'm bookmarking your blog so i can come and visit often.
<3 you.

Paula Hobbs De Laurentiis said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy that your talent and amazing personality have paid off in such a wonderful way. Couldn't have happened to a nicer person!
You captain of industry, you. :)

Kimberly said...

How did I not know this?!?! WOOOT!!