Thursday, June 11, 2009

Congratulations!

I shot this beautiful wedding on one of the most gorgeous days I have seen in a long time. I have shot the bride and her family in the past, and have always been warmed by how much love is in their family. When Dad saw his daughter in her dress for the first time, I witnessed one of the most beautiful reactions I have ever seen. There aren't too many times that I get teary-eyed at weddings, but I was full on ready to cry. :) I am always so happy to be part of a celebration where the families are so connected and have such a strong bond.

This wedding party was hilarious, totally full of fun and ready to be photographed! We had a great time with all of them! Big wedding parties are my favorite to shoot, as there is lots of ways to introduce drama and excitement in the photos with posing and lighting.

This wedding shoot reminded me of how much I totally love my job, and the ability to work with the most amazing brides and grooms around! Thank you both for letting me share in your celebration!!! :)




















No comments: