Thursday, June 21, 2007

Ben & Jamie ~ June 9, 2007

Ben and Jamie got married a few weeks ago in a beautiful outdoor ceremony at the home of Bens parents in Castleton. When we did their engagement photos there last fall, I knew it was going to be an awesome spot for wedding photos, and it really was. The ceremony was lovely, and it was so adorable to see Ben and Jamies two sons running down the aisle ahead of the bridesmaids. It's beautiful when children can play a part in their parents wedding day, and the boys were so good...they even tolerated more photos than they probably wanted to. Luckily they were so good-natured!
It was a blast working at the Keeler Centre, where I got a chance to talk to Donna Rusaw who coordinates all the events there. They put on a beautiful reception, and it really is nice to see such excellent services available in my own town (Colborne!). I love it when I can drive home from a wedding reception in less than 2 minutes! :)
Congratulations Ben and Jamie! I wish you both many years of happiness together! Thank you for allowing me to share in your day!





No comments: