Thursday, June 21, 2007

Jeremy & Janet ~ May 26, 2007

I've been in contact with these newlyweds for well over a year, as they were very early wedding planners. Such amazing planning means that everything goes off without any glitches, and that was true for the whole day. The wedding took place at a beautiful old church in Cobourg, on a gorgeous day....I swear this wedding season has been blessed for weather so far! Janet looked stunning, and the camera loved her. (Jeremy was no slouch either! lol!) The reception was held at the Best Western in Cobourg, so I got a chance to see Roger who runs the joint. :) It's always a pleasure to work there, as it's truly one of the nicest halls around.

The wedding party was a ton of fun to work with, and they were up for just about anything, and tolerated my demands to get thisclose for photo opportunities! :)

Congrats to both of you, and thankyou for allowing me to share in your day! :)











No comments: