Thursday, June 21, 2007

Something New (and gorgeous!!!!)

I have to share my newest favorite thing in the photographic world....canvas gallery wraps! These are so unbelieveably beautiful, I had to get one for myself to see what I thought of it in person, before I offered it to my clients. All I can say is that I was blown away by how beautiful it was in person, and I am so excited to have these wraps available to my clients. Each gallery wrap comes in any custom size you like, and comes ready to hang on the wall. It's professionally finished, and is guarenteed to hange beautifully in your home for more than a century!

Here is the 20x24 gallery wrap I ordered for my own home....

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I swear, you just have to see this thing in person! Did I mention I love it? :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

gerri, your gallery wrap is wonderful. that is a great idea for a wedding gift as well, what kind of pricing are we looking at. thanks heather