Thursday, April 16, 2009

Happy Birthday To Me. :)


So I went and had (another) birthday. Sigh.

I was getting all depressed about getting old (er) and then I decided to stop being such an idiot and share my birthday with some of my favorite peeps. The first 5 people to book a session in-studio will recieve a free 8x10 photo of their favorite family pic from their session. Just post a comment at the bottom of this post that says something like: "Give me your birthday present!" and make a booking for a family session and you are in! If you already have one booked, you can get your free print by posting below. This is a blog only special, so I need to see your comment here in order to be eligible.

So there you go.....my advancing years are your little bonus! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday , had a great time this morning with out photo shoot :)

Melissa, Bud and Connor Ivey

Anonymous said...

Hi Gerri

Happy belated bday. My Name is Betty Ann Murray and I too had a bday 6 days before you. I want to book my daughter and her fiance in for engagement pics.my email address is bettyboop2050@gmail.com I hope you had a great birthday. please let me know when we can book this session. as well I was wondering if you are available September 12, 2009 for he wedding. Thanks so much. Look forward to hearing from you.

Karen McAnerin said...

Give me YOUR birthday present!!
Happy Belated Gerri!!
Can we book for Myla's 2nd birthday in June? I'll FB you!