Thursday, November 16, 2006

Cool Couple ~ Pt. 3 of the Series

Here we are again, another week and another personal project. This weeks subjects were Caitlyn and Thomas, an awesome, creative couple who were absolutely incredible to work with. Everything about our day was perfect, right down to me conquering my fear of losing my equiptment in the water, lol! I am so excited to post these photos, and you'll have to indulge me if I post more than usual. The location was like a dream come true for me, so I am dying to share.

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Phoenix rising...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Last but not least...this one's for you Thomas:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thanks again, guys. I look forward to the next time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you did an amazing job of me and cat and i thank you for it.

Anonymous said...

thank you so much, they turned out terrific!

Anonymous said...

Amazing shoot Gerri, wowee! Gorgeous models, super cool location and a great eye! Love the edgy feel..