Sunday, November 12, 2006

More Cool Kids...

We were at it again this past week, shooting more cool, grunge-y beautiful stuff with some amazing young people. We had a total blast working at this location, and it fit the bill perfectly for the series. Here are a few of my faves...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thank you to those of you who have modelled for me recently. I am really enjoying the series so much, and I feel so inspired by all of you. You are amazingly open and beautiful all on your own. Not with tons of makeup or elaborate clothing....just as yourselves. I hope you all see how amazing you are, and how you are absolutely perfect as you are.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these photos! ~Lisa

Anonymous said...

Gerri, "GAH" these are all so amazing!
Stunning!
Cathy :)