Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Marc & Sarah ~ April 28

Marc and Sarah were married last month in Campbellford, and I was there to record the big event for them. One of the things that I liked best about this couple is their sense of fun and adventure. They were so laid back about the photos, and had such a fantastic attitude about the day in general. I am a pretty tough bird, but the look on Sarah's face when she arrived at the church and saw her little boy all dressed up for the wedding....welll I was nearly done for! I do believe a few tears sneaked out of my eye at that point. Thank goodness I had a camera in front of my face so I could regain my composure!

Thank you both so much for having me, and for sharing your joy and your spirit with me. It was a pleasure!

Congratulations Marc and Sarah!

PS. Call me guys! ;)










No comments: