Friday, May 04, 2007

Brian and Deb ~ April 14, 2007

It was a very fun diversion last month when I photographed Brian and Debra's wedding in Port Hope. It was a beautiful wedding, and it was nice to be around so many friends. It isn't often that I get to enjoy a wedding like a guest is able to, but I was so glad to be there to see such amazing people be united in marriage. Brian and Deb, thankyou for sharing your day with me, for your kindness and for including me as a friend, and not just as an employee! I wish you all the best, and I know you will have so much happiness together! :)









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In 40 years of doing photography myself I have "never" been one to recommend having a friend do your important once in a lifetime picture taking >>>>>> until now !!!!
As always , an excellent job Gerri------ I will recommend you to EVERYONE even if they don't ask.
THANKS for just being you !!!
Brian (and Debra)