Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Hot Mamma!

Often times I am not able to share my clients maternity photos, as they tend to be of a more personal nature. However, I begged Karen to let me share at least this one photo of her from her maternity set last week. I love this photo so much, and it is just one of dozens of gorgeous photos of her, her hubby and their baby belly. They were so adventurous, they literally came into the studio saying: "You can do whatever you want with us..." :) Now that's the kind of direction I love to hear during a maternity session. Thanks guys! Can't wait to meet the baby!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know Karen and this is the most beautiful I've seen her. You are an amazing photographer. I'd love for you to do my picture...lol

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful photo of a beautiful mommy to be. Karen is obviously contemplating the arrival of her baby. Did Karen give you permission to show us some other poses of her pregnancy? I love the warm colours that was used.

Anonymous said...

What an amazing and beautiful picture! It Helps when you have a beautiful model. Hopefully you can post more of Karen's pictures!

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful! Great image :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks everyone who I know and don't!
It's so nice to get compliments at this point in a pregnancy :)
Gerri did a fabulous job! Any pictures that she evers wants to share, I'm cool with. The more people that see her great work the better!