Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Big Easy Dan

I was lunching at the beautiful Cafe Pontalba in New Orleans, an open air cafe with the breeze blowing around, and the sounds of the street musicians right beside the cafe. It was my first hour in New Orleans, and as we were getting up to leave, I made the aquaintance of the most delightful fellow, at the table next to ours. He was sitting in the most incredible light, and of course, I couldn't let such a moment go by unrecorded. Dan, thanks for letting me take your photo, and for checking out my blog so you could see it. It is probably one of the best portraits I've ever shot, and I just want to thank you for that. :) Please send me your email address, so I can send you the full resolution file, so that you may have it to enjoy as much as I do.

Without further adieu....Big Easy Dan.... :)


3 comments:

Dan Golden said...

Gerri...you are INCREDIBLE!!!! You took a frog and turned him into a prince...no...a KING!!! Our encounter was truly serendiptious for me. Thanks ever so much.

Dan

Dan Golden said...

Gerri... a sorry, but I got so excited seeing my picture that I forgot to send you my email address:

dang@sbcglobal.net

Again, thannk you very much. That encounter will be with me always.

Gerri Photography said...

It was truly my pleasure, Dan! :) I love this photo!