Thursday, September 06, 2007

I have been Tagged!

I have been tagged by 2 of my photographer friends... Deanna , and Anna Karin . This means that I am supposed to share with you, my blog friends, a few random facts about myself. So...here goes!

The Rules.

Post the rules before you give the facts. Post eight random facts about yourself. At the end of your blog post, you need to tag eight people and list their names. Leave the people you tagged a comment on their blog, letting them know that they’ve been tagged.

1. I absolutely hate to fly. Yep it's true. I have been on 4 flights within the past week, and I felt sick to death on everyone one of them. I've tried taking valium but it doesn't even come close to helping out. On the last flight I was on, I tried using my Ipod to distract me, but it died half way down the runway as the plane took off. On the same flight, I was sitting beside a pilot, who shared some lovely crash statistics with me while we were 6 miles in the air. Uh...nice timing, buddy. lol!

2. I have no pets, and I do not want any. I think that may make me a bit of a monster.... ;)

3. I dislike birds, and actually any creature with wings in fact. This is for many reasons, but mostly because I am afraid they are going to fly into my hair. It has happened, and that's all I'm going to say.....

4. I have a birthmark that is shaped like Africa. True story.

5. I have been shooting with an SLR camera for more than 20 years. :) My first one was a Yashica with a 50mm prime, and I still have it today. I got to keep it because no one else knew how to use it.

6. I used to teach drivers education. Those of you who know about my horrible sense of direction might find that alarming! lol! I really hated the job, but I loved working with the kids. They kept the whole experience bearable. I still remember most of my students, even 10 years later. It surprises them, but they might be even more surprised to know that I have no recollection whatsoever about any of their driving skills.

7. Cherry cough syrup makes me gag. Even a whiff will make me nearly loose my cookies. If you made me drink it, I would probably vomit for hours.

8. I love what I do in an insane way. I think about photography all day, every day. In my dreams, I have a camera and am shooting.

Okay, here's my special 8:

Jenna Simpson
Shannon Bird
Krista Jefferson
Trevor Meeks
Dan Deveau
Sara Moody Veldhuis
Kimberly Hill
Vicky Byerly

1 comment:

Shannon Byrd said...

So where's your birthmark? :)