Monday, October 29, 2007

Bridal photos...after the fact!

I met Courtney when she and her fiance came to me for engagement photos last summer. Unfortunately, I was already booked on her wedding date, so I didn't get a chance to see her on her big day. Because of the weather and time contraints on the actual wedding day, she and her little neice didn't have as much an opportunity to have photos taken of them as they had hoped during her Fall 2006 wedding. So what's a girl to do? Well, she takes out her dress a year later, dusts it off, and has another go at it when there is more time to do the kind of photos she had in mind! Courtney was a beautiful bride (again!) with a whole new look this time around. Her hair is much lighter, and shorter, and she was rockin' her sassy new look during our shoot. I love that she had so much energy, and she was so ready to make this a fun experience for her neice too. It was great seeing you again Courtney, and thanks for asking me to do this with you...it was a lot of fun! :)








No comments: