Monday, October 29, 2007

A Few More Thankyous.....

Not to drag the blog down or anything, but I have to send out some love to some people that have been such an amazing source of support over the last month and a half.

Thank you to all of your who sent flowers, sympathy cards, and who made memorial donations to the Canadian Cancer Society, Canadian National Institute for the Blind, and the Altzheimers Society in my fathers name. I am literally humbled by all you have done for me and my family, and for the outpouring of support from my friends and clients.

To my photographer friends who did have been so supportive, I thank you all. I am so lucky to be in a field that supports and cherishes its' own, and I feel so happy to be among such incredible people. Cindy Taylor, (who is such an amazing photographer and friend), jumped in without a word and helped me put albums together in the middle of everything....I cannot thank you enough, girl! Know that I owe you huge, and I will be thrilled to help you with anything you need... (unpacking boxes, perhaps?) :)

To Jeni Gillespie, who can truly relate to this experience, I send you my thanks....you went way above and beyond for me, and it was so appreciated. You know how this road goes, and I am so glad for your help. :)

Things finally seem back to normal these days, and while there are still a few loose ends to tie up, life seems to have moved on. I miss my Dad, but I will never forget how much love and joy he brought into this world, and how much his life touched so many. Thanks again, friends. :)

xoxo

No comments: