Monday, October 29, 2007

Jessa and Jeff ~ September 15

Jeff and Jessa's September 15th wedding was one of the most incredible experiences I have had as a photographer. I was going through the hardest experience I have ever had to endure, and working with these two was literally the only bright spot in a horrific week. They are so in love, and their joy brought me so much comfort. The positivity I felt from that day gave me strength for what was to come the following day, and for that I will always be greatful. Jeff, Jessa...you two will always have a most special place in my heart. Thank you for all of your kindness, and for all of your understanding and support. I am so glad I was there with you, and that I had the luck to be the photographer you chose. You truly will not know how much I enjoyed being with you, and how much your wedding helped me with this experience.
Jeff and Jessa are an amazing couple to work with, and their enthusiasm and willingness to go outside the box (and into the dirty field!!!!) blew me away. I love these photos, and I am so proud of them! Congratulations on your marriage, and I do very much look forward to seeing you both in the future for any photographic occasions that might be 'expected'. ;)
PS. No, I am not trying to tell you that they are expecting...I'm just trying to put some subtle pressure on them to come back to me in the future!!! ;) lol!














No comments: