Monday, October 29, 2007

Erin and Ian ~ Sept. 29

Congratulations to Erin and Ian who tied the knot at the end of last month. I always enjoy my job, but this wedding party was particularily fun, and they had me laughing throughout the day. It turns out that I taught at least one member of the groomsmen to drive back in my Young Drivers of Canada days (OH lordy!), but I take no responsibility for their skills once they left my car, lol! We had a lot of fun with this crazy bunch, and watching Erin and Ian together was really beautiful. They are such a sweet couple, and I know they are going to be very happy together.
PS. Any couple who will make out in the middle of a busy Cobourg street just for a photo opportunity, are my kind of couple, that's for sure!!! ;)





















No comments: