Monday, August 28, 2006

Getting Closer....

I'm so excited to see the studio starting to come together! After the past week of non-stop work in the studio area, it has been transformed. All of this drywalling, mudding, taping and painting (hopefully today!) means that I am inching closer to being able to re-open the studio space. Next up will be some flooring, and then we will be ready! It has been an awesome summer of using the environment as my backdrop, but I am looking very forward to moving back into the studio again. I have a bunch of wee babies and toddlers scheduled in the next couple of months, and I can't wait to get them in for some fun in the new space.

In other news, it was another weekend of hand-wringing over the weather (stupid Weather Network!), but as it turned out, we had beautiful weather for both weddings on the weekend. Check back in the next couple of days for an update!

No comments: