Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Heather and Dave ~ August 29 2006

I spent Saturday with Dave and Heather, who got married on the past weekend. It was such a blast being with them throughout the day, and to see how much they really love and respect each other. Heather, who introduced me to Blogging, is so much fun. I swear, I've never heard the word 'Asshat' used in so many colourful ways, so I thank her deeply for that! :) Her bridesmaids were wonderful, and I just want to slip in that I am still available for June 23rd, if anyone is still asking. ;)

First off, Rev. Kristiane Charlton from Trinity United Church officiated, and did an absolutely beautiful job. I would recommend her in a heartbeat, I was incredibly moved by the service. She is also a great singer, and quite a dancer as well....a triple threat!

There was a little unpleasantness with a certain limosine company. The driver basically left the entire wedding party at the park, and hauled off to another wedding job. Unacceptable. Any reputable wedding vendor will make certain to leave plenty of time time complete a job before booking another.

Once again, mother nature did her best to mess with the plans, but good weather prevailed and it was a beautiful day.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Congratulations Heather and Dave!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Ooh we do look cute! Thanks Gerri!

Nancy said...

Hi, I am a regular reader of Heather's blog, and I just came over to see the pics. Beautiful pictures -- you did a wonderful job capturing her special event!

Chicky Chicky Baby said...

I came over from Heather's blog as well. You did a beautiful job! The pictures are really spectacular.