Thursday, September 28, 2006

Family Fun

I had a great time photographing the Lamain family over the weekend. There was a great amount of confusion (on my part only) considering that I would have sworn I had met Shelley before. It turns out she has a twin sister, who came to see me with her family last fall, so I really wasn't seeing things. ;) The family was a blast to work with, and they were ready to try lots of fun things. The sitting was a gift to Richard and his wife from their grown children to celebrate their anniversary a few months ago. I personally can't think of a better way to say "I love you" than to drag the whole family down for a good time at the lighthouse at Presqui'lle, now can you? :)

I'm looking forward to meeting the newest member of the Lamain family, who will arrive in several months time to Shelley and her husband.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thanks guys!

No comments: