Saturday, September 30, 2006

A Windy Day in Wicklow

Jennifer and her family met me in Wicklow for a multigenerational family portrait on-location. When I arrived, I noticed that most of the family was still tucked away safely in their cars. As soon as I opened the door, I understood why. There was something rotten in Wicklow. Or at least, it smelled like it. The pungent stench that was assaulting our nostrils and making us gag could not be ignored, and we were forced to change locations to escape it.

The family was really up to trying new things, and we definately went outside of the box for lots of our shots. Between the high winds, and the high odour, this is one family photo shoot that won't soon be forgotten! :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: