Friday, July 20, 2007

Crystal and Shane ~ Lucky 7's Wedding!

This was THE biggest wedding date requested for this year, hands down! I had one booking fall through unexpectedly, and lucky for me, Crystal just happened to see this post on my blog. Within a matter of days, the date was rebooked, and I was thrilled!

It truly was a lucky day and the weather was perfect. Crystal and Shane were married outside at Victoria park near the beach. All of their photos were taken before the ceremony at Trinity College School, which was a lovely setting to shoot in. The wedding party was fantastic....a ton of fun to work with, and the littlest flower girl, Lucia, was a DREAM to photograph. She kept her energy up all day and night and was still going strong when I was leaving for the night!

Of course, where does a couple who marry on 7/7/7 go for their honeymoon? You guessed it! Viva Las Vegas!!!! Hope you guys won big! Congratulations! :)









No comments: