Friday, July 20, 2007

Elaine & John ~ June 23, 2007

I met Elaine and John while I was photographing the wedding of Elaines sister Heather last summer. I knew we were going to have lots of fun as soon as I photographed the two of them for their engagement photos last fall. There was much canoodling going on during that session, and truthfully, I couldn't have wedged a piece of saran wrap between them, and this is very good for wedding photography! :)

Lot's of times I am lucky enough to have a very fun wedding party, full of life and charm, and this day was no exception. I had a hard time focusing while photographing the men, as they were cracking off jokes that made it hard for me to hold the camera straight! To say they share my twisted sense of humour would be a vast understatement! It was a real pleasure hanging out with the whole wedding party, and they were very easy to work with.

I want to wish you both the very best, and thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your big day! :)

Congratulations Elaine and John!







No comments: