Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Elaine and John ~ Engagement

I met this lovely couple at Elaines sisters wedding earlier this summer, and I was very happy to be asked to shoot her June 2007 wedding as well. Elaine and John are really fun to be around, and they were excellent subjects to do engagement photos with. They were quite happy to oblige my polite requests (demands) for kissing and canoodling. This, I like. I like it very much, because it makes it easy for me to get great shots with lots of strong connection. I know their wedding is going to be a great party, and I am thrilled to be able to document it for them.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: