Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Seasons Greetings...Already?

That's right folks. I really hate to be the one bringing up Christmas before Halloween is even here, but it's true. Appointments are starting to book up for Christmas photos already. It's depressingly early, I know, but what better gift to give the family than some updated photos of your little ones in their holiday finery? :) For those who are thinking of having photos done in time to put into holiday cards (or use for holiday card designs) then give me a call and we'll try to book you in for November. I have lots and lots of weekday appointments available, but weekend appointments in November are nearly all gone.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Thanks everyone, and back to your regularly scheduled anticipation of Halloween. :)

2 comments:

How I Died Today said...

Hey, I like your photos. Especially that wedding series with the cool cars and church. Thanks for linking to my blog. I'm glad you enjoy it!

Gerri Photography said...

Thanks for stopping by the blog! I think yours is a scream. So glad you checked in!