Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Paula and March

I am so excited to be doing Paula and March's wedding next month at the The Old Mill Inn in Toronto. The Mill is absolutely stunning, and the chapel is gorgeous. I am so looking forward to it. To make things all the sweeter, Paula is a very dear friend from way back, and there will be lots of other old friends there as well. I'm sure there will be some talk of the hallowed halls of CDCI West, since there will be so many of us that hailed from there.

I've only met March once before Sunday, but I liked him right away. They are such a good match, and both have a wicked good sense of humour. I know we are going to love working together, and I'm thrilled with how their engagement photos turned out.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Just as we were finishing up, the sky turned such a crazy colour of blue...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

...and if I see the next picture at the wedding, blown up to poster size and framed, well, I won't be a bit surprised! ;)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Looking forward to November, guys! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stunning Photos! I'm sure they will love them. You really captured some great moments with the couple.