Wednesday, October 11, 2006

66 Questions

I got this via email from my friend Aimee, who knows I can't resist such a time sucking diversion. :) I thought I'd share. Please feel free to copy and paste it into your own lives, and share more about yourselves with the general populus.


66 Odd Questions. Copy and paste BE TRUTHFUL and send it back to me and all of your friends

1) Are your parents married or divorced? Divorced

2) Are you a vegetarian? No

3) Do you believe in Heaven? Eh. Maybe.

4) Have you ever come close to dying? I don't think so.

5) What jewellery do you wear 24/7? Wedding band. Earrings

6) Favorite time of day ? Night time

7) Do you eat the stems of broccoli? Never. Ew.


8) Do you wear makeup? Usually, but not enough,and certainly not applied very well.

9) ever have plastic surgery? No

10)Do you color your hair? Yes, sometimes

11) What do you wear to bed? Jammies. Doesn't everyone? ;)

12) Have you ever done anything illegal? If I was an american, I'd plead the fifth on this one :)

13) Can you roll your tongue? Yes

14) Do You Tweeze your eyebrows? Yes, before every social emergency. Then I get a pro to get them waxed.

15) What kind of sneakers do you wear? Who wears sneakers anymore?

16) Do you believe in Abortions? I believe in a womans right to choose. Period.

17) What is your Hair color? brunette

18) Future child's name? Uh, god I hope not. But let's go with Zsa Zsa then.

19) Do you snore? No way

20) If you could go anywhere in the world where would you be? Somewhere that is warm and full of great buildings

21) Do you sleep with stuffed animals? Um. No.

22) If you won the lottery, what would you do first? Ohhhh...hello Canon! :)

24) Hamburger or hot dog? cheeseburger

25) If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? I'll go with the Chocolate group


26) City, beach or country? beach

27) What was the last thing you touched? mouse

28) Where did you eat last? in the kitchen

29) When's the last time you cried? Listening to a stupid country song. Just one more reason I avoid Country music

30) Do you read blogs? Oh HELL yes. I blog, therefore I am.


31) Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex? Next question...This one sucked.

32) Ever been involved with the police? had sex with an officer? Involved with the police, yes. In a non-sexual way of course. More in a rule-breaking kind of way. No intercourse with officers.

33) what's your favourite shampoo conditioner and soap? I flip flop on my shampoo preferences. Call me fickle.

34) Do you talk in your sleep? Often.

35) Ocean or pool? Pool, complete with cabana boy, please.

36) What's your favorite song at the moment? Probably "How to save a life" by The Fray.

37)what's your favorite color(s)? I'd hate to pick just one. I like lots. And all together. :)

38) Window seat or aisle? Aisle. I need to be able to get the hell outta there.

39) Ever met anyone famous? Hmmm...Does Dora count? Oh, I forgot, I met Kim Mitchell once. Great story...ask me sometime.

40) Do you feel that you've had a truly successful life? Not yet, but I've got years to go for heaven's sake.

41) Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it ? Twirl it, baby.

42) Ricki Lake or Oprah Winfrey? Ricki isn't fit to wipe Oprah's boots. Dr. Phil, yes, but not Ricki.

43) Basketball or Football? neither ...Sorry what was the question....? I fell asleep. I hate sports.

44)How long do your showers last? 10 minutes, with 2 children beating on the door the whole time. Mmmmm....relaxing.

45) automatic or do you drive a stick? Both. I'm a woman of today.

46) Cake or ice cream? both -- life is too short ;)

47) Are you self-conscious? Quite. It's hard not to be, I'm afraid. However, I don't often give a rip what people think anyways, so what's the point?

48) Have you ever drank so much you threw up? I have drank so much that I've thrown up on others. But that was a while ago.

49) Have you ever given money to a homeless person? no. Way to make me feel like crap, though.

50) have you been in love? Definately. Still am.

51) Where do you wish you were? I'm pretty happy where I am, actually. If pressed, I'd say laying on a beach in the evening in some tropical paradise.

52) Are you wearing socks? I rarely wear sox.

53) Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? Not that I recall.

54) Can you tango? Hmmm...that'd be a NO.


55) Last gift you received? Carolyn brought me over some Turkey for Thanksgiving. (thanks friend!)

56) last sport you played? See Question #43.

57) Things you spend a lot of money on? Camera equiptment. Studio equiptment. Business stuff.

58) Where do you live? Colborne, Ontario

59) Where were you born? Toronto, Ontario

60) Last wedding attended? As a guest? I don't remember.

61) favourite fast food restaurant? Probably Quiznos.

63) Most hated food(s)? Liver. It's just sooper gross.

64) What's your least fav. chores? Ummm...I hate taking out the garbage. That's also sooper gross.


65) Can you sing? What, professionally? No. In the car...of course I can. I'm amazing in there.

66) What happened to question 66?!?

Now back to your regularly scheduled blog...

No comments: