Friday, October 13, 2006

Meekes Family

Lisa emailed me a while back to set up some family photos at the family farm. All of the kids were home from university for Thanksgiving, so it was a perfect opportunity to do family photos and take advantage of the gorgeous fall colours at the same time. I really liked how everyone was so willing to try something different and go for a very non-traditional family portrait. I love how they turned out.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What great fun family photos! Beautiful work!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures too Gerri. We had fun! Thanks so much for the great job you did. I'm sure we will be seeing you again.

Lisa